If you go to this link: http://www.dteenergy.com/residentialCustomers/saveEnergy/house.html
Click on a link called How do I get my FREE energy efficiency kit? INSTRUCTIONS
If you complete the energy analyzer, which will take a good 10 minutes, your address will receive a mailed box filled with free:
1. Five of those compact fluorescent light bulbs, of various watts, not the junk brand either. These last 10 times longer
2. One LED premium night light, white bright
3. One neat kitchen faucet swivel aerator, with pause valve, 30% more efficient, or saves some 7000 gallons (I put it in the laundry room sink)
4. One bathroom faucet aerator.
5. One efficient multi-mode shower head
6. Electrical outlet safety caps
Now thats a freebie you dont want to miss .